Pole Lunatica

The Journey of a Newbie Pole Dancer

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Double Knee Hold Achievement

♥ HELLO LOVE 

New term with the new tricks. So many things happened and I haven't post or blog about it. I was too busy ☺️

Okay first of all I manage to do double knee hold. And yes it's so pain. Super pain for real 😂😂😂
Wohoooo!!! Totally proud of my self with my achievement.

Tips how to do this? 
1. Brace yourself and enjoy the pain
2. Hang your leg higher, any side which are more comfortable for you to hold
3. Place your opposite knee to the pole. Not into your bones, but more to your knee
4. Lean back your body and lower it your body, so it will be balance yourself and less painful

If you want to know how I did, just go to my instagram @polelunatica . I posted the video over there ☺️

Good Luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Pole Lunatica, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by Ladies Home Journal